Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Trusting God in the chaos...


My prayer:

Whoever first said, "The older I get the less I know" was SO RIGHT!!! I don't know much God but I know enough to rely on you. In this crazy, constantly changing season, I am SO GRATEFUL that I have you to lean on. I would never make it without you.

What God Said Tonight:

Just breathe. I know it is a lot to take in right now but I have prepared you for this. 

Nothing, I mean nothing that is happening right now is a surprise for me. I knew from the beginning of time that this day, this moment, in all of the seemingly craziness, was going to happen at this time. 

I have a purpose and a plan even for this. I have not been caught unaware and I am not scrambling for the next steps. I am in control and I will see this entire, and I mean entire situation work for your good. I am on your side and I have great plans for you. 

Learning to trust me completely in the chaos is important for now and even more important for the future. 

I love you and I have got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment