Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 6, 2018

Alignment...



My prayer:

What a fun day God! Thank you for everything! It is going to take a bit to wind down from the excitement. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Did you recognize the peace in today? Did you recognize how everything had its own time and place? When that happens, you can be sure of my will is in control. 

When you question if you are in my will and you can't stop questioning. When you can't find peace in your spirit, that is a sign, most often that you are not flowing in my will. When your spirit is aligned with my Spirit and my will, there is peace. When it is not, there is not peace. 

It is how I can speak to you without words. It is how I can lead you without controlling you. I love you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment