Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

All your needs...


My prayer:

It is kind of crazy God. When I think I can't do anymore, you always do something, give me a second wind, give me a rest, somehow you just keep me going. I can't explain it but I have experienced it time and time again. 

It is one of the reasons that I don't say "no" to many opportunities. I know that if it is on my heart to do something, or is something that you have put in my path, you will give me what I need to do it, every time. 

Thank  you for being a God that I can count on every time.

What God Said Tonight:

Every time. Every day. Every where...I have heard that before. That is your morning prayer that my Will is done every where at all times. 

I am true to my word. I will give you everything you need. 

Sometimes people think I am just talking about money or provision when I say that. I am talking about so much more. 

If you need strength, I will give you strength. If you need healing, I will give you healing. If you need growth, I will grow you. 

I love you and I will fulfill ALL of your needs out of my riches in glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment