Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Unique...

My prayer:

What a privilege to see you heal. What a privilege to see you save. What a privilege to see your presence change the atmosphere. What a privileged to hear your voice.

God, I revel in the privilege of my relationship with you tonight. You are so wonderful and I take for granted your presence in my life. I forget that it is only by your ultimate sacrifice that I get to have this relationship. I forget that not everyone has this relationship with you.

Thank you for loving me. Thank you for dying so I could know you like this. I am ridiculously grateful for you God.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a unique relationship with each of my kids. No one relationship is exactly like another because no one person is exactly like another.

I love you all, more than you will ever know. That never changes. But, how we talk, how we interact, what you know of me, those things can be different from person to person. Just because I talk to you in one way, does not mean I will use that same method to talk with someone else. I might, but I don't have to.

I am  so vast that I could do the same thing in a different way everyday for the rest of eternity and still not run out of new ways to do it. I do not change but I am so vast that what you know of me will never be all of me.

I love you daughter and I love our relationship. It is special as you are special to me.

3 comments:

  1. I Thank you Heavenly Father for Loving me I praise and adore you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that this says I love you "daughter" I guess the writer understands we women struggle with accepting our own uniqueness! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks God.why do i have so many enemies?is that how you are communicating with me?

    ReplyDelete