Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Comittment...

My prayer:

Thank you for such an amazing mini vacation God. Thank you for your miracle healing power while we were on the vacation. Thank you for the overpowering beauty. Thank you for the luxury to take the time.

You are wonderful. Your creations are amazing. I am all yours, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

I have much to show you, you have to take the time and effort to see it. I have had that beauty available to you for many years but until you take the effort and time to see it, you don't experience it.

That is true of so many of my gifts. They are all available to you. I provided your healing thousands of years ago. Your part is to seek it out and take the time to experience it.

It is not magic. It is commitment. commitment to me and our life together.

I can show you so many amazing things. Take the time to experience them. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment