Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hang on to God...

My prayer:

Awesome God, creator of the universe, my savior and my first love.

My brain is spinning from this day. I am having a hard time slowing down the thoughts enough to know what to talk about.

I ask for your peace to quiet my mind so I can listen.

What God Said Tonight:

Your peace is not broken. It is buried under the flotsam of the day. I have given you peace that passes all understanding. I have placed it in you. To find it, your journey is inward to the Holy Spirit living in you.

Stop for just a minute and find the peace that I have put in you.

There you are. Hang on to me with all that you have. Wrap your arms around me and don't let go. We have many miles together yet to travel and we have many storms to pass through.

Wrap yourself around the peace I have put in you and you can weather any storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment