Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 4, 2015

Grace and love...

My prayer:

I saw something pretty powerful tonight God. I saw the power of grace in action.

True grace, true acceptance, love and support of another person, regardless of what they have done or not done...there is a powerful beauty in that.

When people really experience you grace, it can change their life. It can change the world. Our only real hope, my only real hope is in your grace.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Grace is a product of my love for you. I have no other way to be with you except through grace. And, I so desperately want to be with you.

My love for you, my desire to be in your life is so strong. Grace is the bridge that allows us to be together.

I love you. I give you grace as a gift for us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment