Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

New life...

My prayer:

I feel like I should talk about something else but I can't stop talking about or thinking about how everything is changed since you provided this latest core healing in me. 

 

Life feels brand new. I walk into the same experiences and circumstances but my reaction, how I feel, is completely different. I have a new confidence and freedom that is truly phenomenal. 

 

Thank you so much God for healing me and for how that healing has improved my life. Only you could do that. Thank you for loving me enough to do it. 


What God Said Tonight:

I have promised you new life. That new life is not a one time deal. Your life with me is a continual process of renewing. 

 

All things are made new in me. I will create in you a new thing. Not just at the moment you first make a decision to walk with me, but ongoing, every day, throughout eternity as long as we are in relationship together. 

 

I will renew your strength. I will renew your spirit. I will renew your youth. I will renew you over and over. I don't run out of new things for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment