Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 25, 2015

Seeds that grow...

My prayer:

Why was everything so hard today God? Simple things I can normally do without thinking took real effort. I guess it did make me take notice of some things and make some new choices. Maybe that is what is was all about. I do know that I sleepwalk through a lot of things, doing things out of routine and habit, taking for granted all of the possibilities. Today was definitely a wake up call from that thinking.

God, I ask for wisdom and understanding. Help me to learn whatever it is I need to learn.

Jesus, I continue to pray and send your word of healing to my friend in the ICU. Keep her safe and make her whole. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I have made you strong. I have made you whole. I have made you open to the possibility that there is more.

These are the seeds that grow. Days like today are the conditions that help them grow. Days like tomorrow are the evidence of their growth.

I am in you and you are in me and that will be forever.

It is as if your hands are on her and my healing is flowing into her. It is as if the miracle has already taken place. It is as if the pain never was.

I am in you and you are in me, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment