Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 10, 2015

God's favorite thing to do...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am here because I love you and I love to hear your voice but truth is, there is not much left of me today. Physically and mentally I am worn out and really just want to crawl into bed.

I am very grateful for all that you have done for me this week. It has been a good week. I am also very grateful that tomorrow is Friday and we get a bit of a rest.

Let me hear your voice and feel your presence once more today.

What God Said Tonight:

My presence is in you and will never leave you. I am in you and you are in me, forever. I do love that you come to spend time with me not out of a sense of obligation but out of a true desire to commune with me.

Spending time with you and loving you, those are my favorite things to do. I love spending time with my kids.

I know you can't fully understand my love for you yet but you will some day. I know that you have to filter your understanding of my love with your experiences of love in life. But someday, someday you will experience the full force of my love for you.

You could not handle it right now but someday you will be able to take it. Someday, I will release the love and blessings I have been storing for you. That will be  a glorious day of great celebration in heaven and earth. It is going to be so exciting. The day I get to fully bless and restore my family will be the greatest day in the history of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment