Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, September 27, 2015

God's timing...

My prayer:

Thank you God for the opportunities today to minister and to pray for folks. It was truly beautiful to see you touch people's hearts.

God a pray for a wave of overwhelming grace to go over the world. I pray for the freedom that your grace brings. I pray God for revelational understanding of what you have given us.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I have not waited unnecessarily. I have waited with purpose. I will never make you wait for no reason.

I have a time and a purpose for each season and while you know what you want and you think you want it now, it will be much better for you if you wait on my timing.

When I say "not now" I promise it is for your good. When I say "wait," I am not saying "no."

I have a timing for things that truly is perfect. I ask that you wait for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment