Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 10, 2015

In place...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for your peace today. Thank you for showing me answers and helping me get things done. Thank you for the frequent reminders that you always work things out in the end. 

You are amazing and your reminders are my safety net right now. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

What God Said Tonight:

Every day, every experience, every interaction, has purpose. I don't waste your time with things that do not matter. I lead you and I guide you and I promise, every last thing in your life has a greater purpose. 
You will often not recognize that purpose until much later, but it has purpose. 

Trust me to guide you life and lead you exactly where I need you to be. Trust that those things that seem so insignificant to you now, are very significant in the overall big picture. 

You are like a grain of sand but you are key. Your life is key. If you were removed or if you were not in place, the structure would break down. I have you in place. 

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment