Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 7, 2015

Under control...

My prayer:

Awesome Father. I am not very proud of how I handled this week but I survived, and I guess that is something to celebrate. I am pretty sick of me tonight. What is on your mind? What do you want to talk about? I love your voice, your heart, your presence...everything that is you.

What God Said Tonight:

I am going to make you to lie in green pastures tonight. I am going to provide for you as you rest. 

I want you to free yourself of the grime of the week and rest while I take care of things for a bit. I don't need you to do anything but trust me and let go. Don't grab back on to it, just let go and leave it. 

I know there are many things right now that weigh heavy on your mind and your spirit. I know every one of them. I am working on every one of them. Trust me to work it out. 

Find your place in my peace and settle in for awhile. I love you and I have got it under control and in my will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment