Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Why God heals our heart...

My prayer:

Amazing and awesome God. Thank you for your protection and your healing power today. You truly are wonderful to me. I am sorry that I forget that sometimes. 

What is on your mind tonight? I can't wait to hear your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

I have seen you grow in your faith and your trust. I have seen you move from a place of doubt and insecurity to a place of calm assurance. I have much more to do in you and with you. 

You will always have further to go but know now that you are not who you use to be. You are not where you use to be. You are closer to your perfected form than you were. You are closer to the person I intended you to be, before the world stepped in. 

I love you just as you are and you are perfect in my eyes as you are fully covered in my son. You will see that your view of yourself is changing. As you mature, as your faith grows, you will find that you see yourself in a different light. You will begin to see you as I intended for you to be. You will begin to see the great value in you. 

I love you and I always will. I heal you so you can love yourself and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment