Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 17, 2015

Easy peace...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I cannot get over how much better I feel! Who knew that letting go could make such a difference!

You are amazing and wonderful. Your grace is stupendous and so much more than I ever realized! More encompassing, more powerful, more everything.

You are my God and I am your child, now and forever God. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have an easy peace for you tonight.

There are times of struggle in your life. There are times that require great faith. There are times that require patience. There are times that require great love.

Tonight, I don't need anything from you. I have an easy peace for you. Rest in it, knowing how much I truly adore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment