Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The relationship of trust and peace...

My prayer:

Thank you for your peace that doesn't make any sense today God.

Life and work was crazy as ever but somehow, it just did not get to me, at all. I had your peace so firmly cemented within me today that everything just kind of rolled off of my back.

I would LOVE to have that all of the time. Me and everyone around me would be a whole lot happier! Your peace is such a great gift. Thank you!

What God Said Tonight:

My peace in you is a direct result of your trust in me. The more you trust, the more peace you experience. The less you trust, the more opportunity you give to stress and to the enemy to mess with your head.

I love you and it is my desire that you live in perfect peace.

Spend time each day getting to know me better. The more you know me, the more you will trust me, the more you can live within the peace that comes form me. I don't mean that the peace is some kind of reward for "doing good". I simply mean that the natural reaction of your trust in me is to experience peace that is unaffected by your circumstances. It is not mystical. It is just the way it is.

I love you sweet daughter and I am glad you lived firmly rooted in my peace today. Thank you for trusting me.

1 comment: