Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 16, 2015

A reason...

My prayer:

I am so grateful, awesome God, for the first day of pain free, full energy, whole health in what feels like a very long time! You are so wonderful! 

Thank you for healing me God. Thank you for the insight of what I was holding onto that was contributing to the sickness. Thank you for a friend and Pastor who helped me to see it and let it go. 

What God Said Tonight:

I have so much for you. I have waited for this time. I have waited for this season. I have waited for everything to be in place. I have waited and now you will see the future I have for you. 

I have healed you for a reason. I have strengthened you for a reason. I have matured you for a reason. 

I have loved you for no reason, just because I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment