Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 22, 2015

Strength together...

My prayer:

I am impressed tonight God with the resilience you put in us. We are capable of so much more than we think we are. With you, there really are no limits. 

Thank you for giving me the strength to endure and to achieve more than I thought possible. Thank you for the great stories of success and strength in the people you have put around me. Your testimonies in us are truly awe inspiring.

What God Said Tonight:

Strength is a lot like hay or straw. Individually, it has no real ability to endure. It crushes into dust. But, put a lot of it together, like in a bale and you can build houses with it. 

Together it finds a strength that it never had alone. 

That is like you. You are stronger when you bond with others. You are strongest when you bond with others and with me. 

I am yours and you are mine, forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment