Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 29, 2015

Digging deep...

My prayer:

I was clearly at my least lovable today God. Thank you for putting up with me, bad attitude and all. Thank you for keeping me from blowing up at anyone. I am not sure what was happening today but getting ahold of the rage was not easy. 

Thank you for wrapping me in your peace tonight and helping me to leave this day in the past!

What God Said Tonight:

I have begun a work in you. Remember that I said we would have to dig deep and you would have to trust me. That is all true. 

We will be digging up emotions that are not comfortable but necessary. We will be exploring depths that you have not seen. 

I am with you. I will not leave you. I will work it all to your good. Trust me to always be on your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment