Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 7, 2015

A moment of truth...

My prayer:

Feeling grateful and at peace tonight God. It feels awfully good! Thank you for a wonderful day filled with beauty and rest. Thank you for all of the insight today. 

I pray and ask that you continue to teach me everyday, continue to grow me, so I can be all that you have called and created me to be. 

I love you and what you do in my life. I remain in awe of how you work everything out. 

What God Said Tonight:

You had a moment of truth today. It was not comfortable truth but it was truth and it was important for you to recognize. 

When you can be honest with me and honest with yourself, that is when I can help you the most. Being fully honest is not as easy as it sounds. But trust me to reveal it to you and I will help you through it. 

I love you. I want only the best for you. I am yours forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment