Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

RIght choice at the wrong time...

My prayer:

My mind is all over the place tonight but I am not sure any of it is worth talking about. I guess a common theme is decisions, bad decisions, and their outcomes. 

You know I always want to know how things will work out, I don't always get to know but I always want to know. I hate and/or fear getting stuck in a bad situation because of a bad decision and not being able to get out. The thing that really stinks about that is sometimes, I get frozen, not making any decision because I am afraid of making the wrong one. I am starting to think that I miss out on a lot because of that but when I think of changing it, the fear raises its ugly head and screams "NO" in my face. 

God, I ask for help making good decisions and choices. I pray for help in the decisions that I feel like I can't make. God, help me get unstuck.

What God Said Tonight:

I have given you wisdom and clarity of thought. You have all of the information you need. 

Sometimes you are stuck because it is not time to get unstuck. Sometimes the right choice becomes the wrong decision if it is made at the wrong time. My wisdom, my direction and my timing need to come together if you are going to experience my best for you. 

Breathe, trust and follow my lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment