Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 21, 2015

God is here...

My prayer:

We all have our challenges and our desires God. Mine are no more important or no more desperate than any other. And yet, tonight, I pray and ask with all that I am to hear me. Hear my cry of help. Hear my hope and my desperation. 

I need you God, now more than ever. Tonight, I NEED YOU! I can't just have another night where I rest and wait for your divine intervention. I need more tonight God. I need you to show me. I need you to love me. I need you... yea, I need YOU. 

God hear my cry. Hear my heart. I NEED YOU.

What God Said Tonight:

I am here my sweet child. You do not need to scream and you do not need to yell. I am right here. I know your issue. I know your pain. I am here. 

Now is the time to receive your healing. Now is the time to rest as I fill you with the healing power that only comes from my presence in you. You will see great and miraculous healing because I am here and I will not let you suffer in this moment any longer. I am here. I am here. I am here. And, I am yours.

Rest while I heal you. I have got you. I will not let you fall. I will not let you fail. I will not let this thing destroy you. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment