Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Going somewhere with God...

My prayer:

Awesome God. You are taking care of everything so completely that this week that I thought was going to be torture has really been pretty easy! I should have known. You always take such great care of me and make the hard things easy. I am crazy blessed and immensely grateful. 

What do you want to do next? 

What God Said Tonight:

We have so many adventures yet to live together, I can't even begin to tell you. 

I have homes and families full of people that you are going to bless in my name. I have crowds of people that will be healed in my name and with your witness. I have miracles and blessings, I have wisdom and growth. I have everything you need and want and we have eternity together to explore them all. 

I am taking you somewhere and each day, you learn more trust, you get to know me better and we get to travel this road together. It is wonderful and amazing and it will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment