Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Limited vision...


My prayer:

What an interesting day God. Thanks for all the insight. Thank you for miracles yet to come. Thank you for taking Grandma home.

What God Said Tonight:

A day, an event, really almost anything can look completely different depending on your view of it. I have given you a higher view of things today. I have shown you the bigger picture. 

Remember that your vision is limited. Limited within yourself, limited in how you see the world and limited in how you see me. I will continue to enlarge your vision but for now remember, what you see is not the full story. What you see is not even your full story. 

I love you and ask that you trust me to have the bigger vision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment