Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

STRESS...

My prayer:

Dear Lord I need your help dealing with this crazy STRESS! Today was another series of non-stop crises and I don't think I handled it very well at ALL. 

When I did take a moment to turn to you for help today, you always showed up and took care of it which I am REALLY grateful for. I wish I would have turned to you more often. 

Sometimes it feels like I am a batter in a batter's cage and the baseballs keep flying at me so fast and non-stop, all I can do is keep swinging my bat and hoping to hit a few.

Thank you for being on my side, working all things for my good and giving me peace in the storm. You are wonderful!

What God Said Tonight:

I am the answer for every problem that comes your way. 

I am favor in times of lack. I am wisdom in times of ignorance. I am peace in times of strife. I am what you need in every situation. 

I will step in and help EVERY time you call me. call on me and I will absolutely be there for you. Yo are my child and there is nothing more precious to me than my children. 

Go, rest, and leave your worry here with me. Let me carry your burden. Let me take care of the next solution, and the one after that, and the one after that....I will hit them all our of the park so to speak. 

Love you sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment