Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 9, 2015

God's perspective...

My prayer:

Thank you Jesus for a pretty wonderful day filled with pretty amazing people! This week was not easy but it is done and you blessed me all of the way through it. I cannot ask for more. I look forward to Sabbath with you tomorrow. Let's have some fun!

What God Said Tonight:

I am walking in stride with the rhythm of life on this world to be with you but my ways, my timing, my existence is not like yours. My perspective is not like yours. 

I can see the purpose and long term plan as easy as you see your next breath. Trust and know that I know things you do not and I will guide you according to my insight, not yours. 

I love you. Go rest now.


No comments:

Post a Comment