Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sometimes...

My prayer:

Sometimes, not often, but sometimes, like tonight, I start to really wonder if I have gotten it all wrong. Everything. What if I am so completely off of your path for me that I can't even find you again. What if I have gotten so distracted that I have completely lost track of what you want for me? 

Sometimes, not often, but sometimes, like tonight, I think that maybe I am completely lost. 

God, if I ever needed to hear your voice, I need to hear it tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

I think you have forgotten who I am. I think you have forgotten what I can do. I think you have forgotten whose you are. 

You are my precious child, my bride, my soul mate. You are my perfect creation, perfected in Christ. You are mine and I am yours, now and forever my love. 

I think you have forgotten that I am in charge. That you gave your life to me and from that moment on, I am in charge and I get to decide where we end up. I am not an absentee Father. I don't get too busy to help you, to teach you, to guide you. I am here, whether you realize it or not, all the time. 

I am your guide. I will not let you down. I will not let you dash your foot upon a stone. 

You are not off track. You are just on a track you have not been on before and that makes it unfamiliar and uncomfortable. It does not make it wrong. I love you so very much and I am right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment