Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Love purpose...

My prayer:

Sweet loving Father. We have been doing this, meeting like this at night for a long time now. I still love it. I love hearing from you. I love hearing how it blesses other people. I wonder sometimes how long we should keep doing it. Or maybe how long we should keep doing it this way.

Do you want to do more with it? Do you want me to be doing more or doing it differently?

Fact is, whether we do it like this online or not, I don't ever want to give up our talks. They are too important to me. And, if sharing them this way blesses other people, that is a good thing, right? Just wondering.

Thanks for the great hike and all of the insights today. I still don't understand it all but I understand more and I can trust you with the rest.

I ask for your help as I go into this week. I pray for your peace and your power to reign.

What God Said Tonight:

I will never run out of things to say and I will never get tired of listening to your heart. For me, as I have said so many times, this is for now and forever. You and me are for now and forever.

I am in your life for a purpose and a part of that purpose is to reach out to people and let them see my love. You do that in many ways. This is one. This is one that happens to reach a lot of people very quickly.

I am here, ready to talk, ready to listen for as long as you are willing to show up. I love you and I am with you always.

Keep your mind on me this week. Not the ten percent. Not on the things you cannot control. I am on your side and I will work all things for your good.

No comments:

Post a Comment