Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Expect to be blessed...

My prayer:

What amazing favor you showed me today God! Thank you!! I needed a "win" day and you sure gave me one. You are so very good to me. I am grateful to be yours.


What God Said Tonight:

I have more for you. I have more for you than you can receive.

I want you to expect my favor. Not in a spoiled or entitled way but in an excited and expectant way.

I want you to understand who you are in me. I want you to understand that there is no limit to what I will do for you.

Expect my blessing on your life because it is already yours. Expect my healing on your life because I already paid for it. Expect my grace and mercy to follow you because I have said that they would.

I love you sweet child. Expect to be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment