Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Wholeness....

My prayer:

Sweet Father and wonderful Lord. Back to work tomorrow. This has been a wonderful break and rest. I will need your help to get back into the rhythm of the work week. I have really disconnected during this break.

God, I also need some wisdom and understanding. I am not sure how to even ask this. I guess I am just more aware every day that each of us have good things about who we are and what we do and bad things about who we are and what we do. 

I think I have learned to love folks, with all of the good and bad that comes with them. But, I don't think I am very good at trusting. I so often put up walls as soon as I see a side of someone that worries me. Part of me thinks that is smart but part of me sees that it isolates me from people. Because the fact is, none of us are all good (except for you Jesus).

Anyway, you always tell me I can bring you anything that is on my heart. This has been  bothering me lately and I don't know what to do or think about it. I ask for you wisdom and help.

What God Said Tonight:

I have often said the key to everything is love. That remains true. Your job is to love your fellow man, your brothers ans sisters. Your job is to love them. 

Trust can be a part of love but not always. You can't always trust people. You can always trust me. I will protect you. I will take care of you. I will work all things for your good. Your trust is in me. Not in the people around you necessarily. 

I know we have talked about this before but it is time for a new level of understanding.  A new level of healing. 

You have reason to not trust people in your past. You have reason to trust me. 

Place your trust in me and love those around you. The combination will be the wholeness that you seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment