Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Open your eyes...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Getting back on this treadmill of life, crazy schedule, rush hour traffic, high stress has left me just trying to keep up. I don't have a lot of extra time or brain power to think about much other than just keeping up. 

I think that is part of why setting aside some time each day to sit with you and talk through things is so important. Otherwise, it is so easy to get completely caught up in the 'crazy' that the true meaning, purpose and joy of life is lost. 

I am grateful that even when I run out of words or thoughts, you are always there and have something to say. Something to help me step back and remember what is important and what isn't so important. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

It's time. It's time to look up from what you are doing and see the opportunities and possibilities in front of you. 

Lift your head and truly see what I have for you. Open your eyes to see beyond your safe bubble that you have created. Lift your eyes to me and let me show you what can be, If you want it. 

The daily grind can blind you to the bigger picture. It can blind you to the possible by flooding you with the present reality. 

I love you and I have much for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment