Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Return on investment...


My prayer:

Mighty God. I have been talking so much to you today, I am kind of out of things to say. Thanks for listening and for taking care of everything. 

I can't wait to give the praise report of your favor. I am believing that you have made me to prosper and that you make me succeed. I am going to do my best to rest in that assurance and not worry about getting the answer on that bid from today. 

I love you and am so grateful for you in my life. I would truly be nothing without you.

What God Said Tonight:

I am. I am here. I am yours. I am the creator. I am your healer, I am your teacher. I am. I am everything you need. 

I am the one who makes you succeed and I am the one who picks you up when you fail. There is nothing in life that can happen to you that I can't turn for your good. I will see you succeed in the end always. 

I have a vested interest in you my daughter. Your success is my success. You are my return on investment. I have planted within you the seeds and I expect the harvest. I expect to see those seeds as they grow, mature, and provide more seeds. 

Every success in you, everything you do, gets multiplied out to the people around you. You are a catalyst for so many things that I want to do. You are the light I have placed. in this time, and in this place to ensure that darkness will not win. 

Love you and have sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment