Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 3, 2013

Hearing God...

My prayer:

Tonight was incredible again God. Whenever we get together to worship you, amazing things always happen. 

Thank you for the answered prayers, thank you for the emotional and spiritual healing, thank you for the amazing messages and visions of hope. And more than anything else, thank you for your beautiful presence, joy and peace that you blanketed us with tonight. 

You are so wonderful we need a new level of wonderful to describe you. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Listen and you will hear. I am always talking, I am always present. The difference between hearing my voice and not hearing it is listening. 

You also have to know me. Otherwise, you are easily deceived because my voice is not the only one that speaks to you. You have to study my word, not just because it will help you live a better life but also because you learn about me. 

That way, when you hear me, you can know it is me and not wonder. You can trust the things I tell you when they agree with my word and they are true to the Spirit of who I am. 

Seek and you will find, listen and you will hear. Every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment