Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 10, 2013

A perfect day...

My prayer:

Amazing God. You brought me through another full and super busy week. I am so grateful and ready for a day of rest tomorrow! It is not always easy to make the time for a day of rest and hanging out with you but it is always worth it. I love the Sabbath and I love how it makes the rest of life possible. 

Let me know what you want to do tomorrow. I am up for anything you want, just let me know. LOVE YOU GOD!!

What God Said Tonight:

I want to spend time with you. That is it really. I don't care where, I don't care what we do, I just want your attention tomorrow. 

I want you to be more focused on me than you are on the rest of the world. I want you to listen to me closer than the rest of the voices trying to distract your attention. I want to enjoy you and not have to fight through the cell phone the TV, the friends, the work, the life, that can keep you from me at times. 

That is my idea of a perfect day. Just you and me and nothing coming between us. I love you my child. My children are everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment