Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

God's best...

My prayer:

Amazing Father. I am having a definite problem calming my mind down enough to communicate tonight. My thoughts are all over the place. There are so many pending things right now...it is exciting and at the same time, stressful. I guess those two things often come together. Maybe they are just different points on the same continuum? 

Peace, be still, mind! 

Thank you God for who are and all that you do. Thank you for taking care of my friend who fell. Your protection over her and her fast recovery are truly a miracle. 

Help me God to not miss what you have for me to do. There is so much happening and so much possibility, I am afraid I will get too caught up in one thing or another and miss your best. A life of good enough is not for me. I want all that you have for me. I want your best.

I could keep going but even I am tired of going down rabbit trails. Time to shut up and listen to you God.

What God Said Tonight"

I made you to lie down in green pastures. I made you to experience my peace which passes all understanding. I did not make you for worry and stress. I did not intend that you would be so stressed. 

I will show you the things I have for you, I always do. I will lead you into your next adventure(s), I always do. I will make sure that you are in the right place at the right time, for the right reason, I always do. 

I already know the end from the beginning so I know where you need to be and when you need to be there. I know the things that will be hard for you and the things that will be no problem. I can see the road blocks and the ways around them. 

I can see all, I know all, I am all. The only one who can stop my best in your life is you. The only way you can do that is if you turn your back on me. As long as I am in your life I will be your guide. 

When you put me in your back pocket and forget about me, when you stop praying, when you stop studying my word, that is when I get concerned. That is when I need you to pick a path with me, not around me. I love you and I will work all things to the good of those who love me and are called according to my purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment