Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 24, 2013

God is in control...

My prayer:

I was running late almost all day and you know how I hate that God. It doesn't happen often but there were just a lot of things outside of my control. 

I tried to keep my cool and rely on you and did ok for part of the day but lost it a couple of times. I guess I should be glad that I did better than I use to do. 

Thank you for bringing me peace every time I asked for it today God. Thank you for working everything out in the end and Thank YOU for being my God!

What God Said Tonight:

Remember when things are outside of your control, they are not outside of my control. I am the God of everything and I have dominion over heaven and earth. When you trust me and when you understand how much I love you, you will not worry when life seems chaotic  You will trust me and find your peace. 

I love you too much to let you down. Things will definitely not always go the way you think they should but they will always go in a way that is best in the end. I have a plan and my plan is acting itself out in every aspect of your life. There is no moment of your life that goes unnoticed by me. I am always with you and I never let my guard down. 

I am vigilant over your life and I will see you succeed. I love you now and forever. Go get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment