Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 27, 2013

Trust...

My prayer:

Mighty God. We have been talking for a couple hours already tonight and I don't know if I feel peace or if I just feel numb. I could not have been more wrong and I am disappointed, confused and wondering how I could have read things so completely wrong. 

You know that being wrong is not something that I am comfortable with. And, when I am wrong, I want to change as quickly as possible. But, since I don't really understand what happened and why, I am left in this limbo land of asking why. 

Not why me, but just why. I want to understand and learn from this so I don't have to go through it again. I want to understand whatever I need to so I can move forward and not have to circle back to this one again.

What God Said Tonight:

I need you to trust me right now. Not because it is a season, not because I need you to learn more about trust but simply because I can't tell you everything right now. 

I am working all things to your good, but I can't share the details with you right now. You know me. You know my love for you. You know that I always work things out for you, although sometimes it takes a while. 

Remember all of the times that when you trusted me and I was able to accomplish true greatness in you. That will happen again if you can trust me now. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment