Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 13, 2013

Broken hearted...

My prayer:

This is a crazy dangerous world we live in God. Most of the time, I forget that. I kind of have to so I can live out each day and not be afraid all of the time. But, just listening to the news the last couple of days, random shootings, hit and run car accidents, a doctor who killed babies with scissors, I mean, how bad does it have to get? 

I know you warned us that in the last days it would be pretty horrible, and you were right. What amazes me is how I can block it out most of the time. Then, I will have a day like today where I realize all that is going on and I am so disgusted. I am disgusted by what we do to each other God. I am disgusted at myself for closing my eyes to it most of the time. 

I know that you keep me safe and I am grateful for that. I know that you have not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a strong mind. And, I am more grateful than I can say for that. It is amazing that no matter how bad it gets, I don't have to be afraid because you will take care of me. But, I hope it doesn't have to get much worse before you come back. It breaks my heart.

What God Said Tonight:

It breaks my heart too my daughter. I would give anything to see you spared from this. I did give everything to make sure you come through this time. 

I have the path out all laid and secured. You will not get stuck here. You will be victorious in me. 

In the meantime, love, have mercy and compassion, and don't lose heart. It is all going to work out, in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment