Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Networks...

My prayer:

Mighty, amazing, wonderful creator of all! What an odd day this was! Thank you so much for discernment. I am so grateful that you show me when things aren't quite right and when people are not being honest. It is not perfect. I don't always see things coming but more often than not, you give me that heads up and it makes life a whole lot easier. 

I know I say this a lot, but I can't imagine life without you. It would be so hard and so worthless. You are my reason...well my reason for everything. Nothing else would matter if it were not for you. 

I am all yours God!

What God Said Tonight:

I have been here since the beginning of time and at no other time, in the history of the world, have things been better prepared to see the Kingdom come as you are right now. This is an exciting but frightening time. The wars and rumors of wars should sound familiar. I have warned you of that. 

I don't think it is time to leave. It is not time to disconnect  It is the time to build bigger and better networks. People coming together for a common cause and purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment