Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Not your battle...

My prayer:

My healing God. I want to say a humble thank you for all of the healing that you are accomplishing in me this week. Things that I got accustomed to and had lost hope of seeing healed, you are healing. Thank you. I am humbled by your generosity and goodness.

What God Said Tonight:

The battle is not yours and it never was. The weapons are not carnal and are not logical. You are in a battle for your soul every day, but it is not your fight. 

I have already fought the fight and won. The battle has always been between me and the enemy. You know how kids sometimes get hit with the crossfire during a divorce? It is kind of like that. The enemy hates me and wants to hurt me. He knows the best way to hurt me is to go after those who I love the most. That is why he targets you, my children.

Trust me to fight the battle and stay focused on me. I promise, I will win, I will protect you. I will never let him have you. You are mine and I will not let go. I love you and have waited too long for you to ever give you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment