Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Forever changed...

My prayer:

Mighty and all knowing God. I am thinking about your blood tonight. The blood you shed that provided salvation for us. It is something that I grew up learning about and have always accepted but as I think about it, why blood? Why, before you came and died for us, did it require animal's blood to cover sin. Why did it require your blood to cover sin for us for all time? What is it about the blood that makes it the appropriate sacrifice? Sounds like I have some studying to do!

I love you God. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

My blood is pure. there is no tarnish or speck in it. It is pure and holy. Everything that is touched by my blood is forever changed. It is made pure just by being touched by my purity. My purity and my holiness is great enough to overcome any evil. 

It is important to understand that the essence of me covers you, cleanses you and makes you holy. Once white paint has a drop of red in it, it is never truly white again. The red changes it forever. The same is true of my blood. Once touched by my blood, you are never again the same. You are forever changed. 

I love you daughter and never stop being curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment