Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 7, 2012

God's produce...

My Prayer:

What a wonderful night of worship with friends who really are family!  Loved it God and loved that you do something different every time we get together with this group! Life with you is exciting God. Thank you for giving me everything I need right when I need it!

What God Said Tonight:

My Kingdom is like the produce section of a grocery store or market. It is filled to the brim with beautiful, colorful, nutritious things and you are welcome to try them all. I encourage you to try them all. The more variety the better it is for you. 

But, undoubtedly you will find some things that you like better than others and that is ok too. It is ok to return to the things that you love as long as you keep trying new things and avoid getting in the dreaded rut. 

I love you daughter and I will always have new things for you to try to spice up your everyday favorites. Rest well for tomorrow there is more for you to sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment