Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 3, 2012

Incomplete testimony...

My prayer:

Amazing God. I have seen you do mighty miracles in my life in the lives of those around me. I have seen you heal time and again. I have seen you take situations that look like there is no answer and work everything out perfectly. I love seeing you do that stuff! Not just because of what it does for the person that it helps but how it shows you to bigger than anything we run into.

Then there are the things that, despite years of prayer, prayer of agreement with others, doing all that we know to do, giving it up to you, etc. etc., some things are still there. These crazy headaches God are still here and many other things that plague me and my friends. What is the deal with those things? What are we missing? What am I missing?

It is clearly not your will for me to live in pain. So why is this head of mine not living in your will? What do I need to do or not do? 

I love you God and I know that all things are possible in you. I believe and trust you. I need some help.

What God Said Tonight:

It is definitely not my will for you to live in pain but as you know, I never waste pain either. I never let you suffer for no reason. I never let you have more than what you can learn from. I promise this thing will not kill you and I promise it will be used for the good of you and my Kingdom. I promise that there is no thing in your life, in any of my kids lives, that is there for no reason. 

I am your refuge and your strength. I am you ever present help in times of trouble. I am here for you and I will make sure that this is not wasted pain. 

There is more to learn. There is more to understand. There is more to experience victory in this. Your testimony is not complete. I love you. Stick in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment