Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 21, 2012

Golden mist...

My prayer:

Following you is so easy God. Well, I guess what I mean is once I let go of my agenda and decide to follow you, it is all so easy from then on. When I wait on you, trust you, and follow you, it all comes so easy and is so amazing!!
Thank you for letting me be a part of what you are doing. Thank you for the amazing people you have put in my life that I get to love and who love me. Thank you God for the opportunities to see you do the amazing and the incredible in their lives! Love you SO MUCH!!

What God Said Tonight:

There is a mist on the horizon that is lit with a golden glow. It is a sign of what is to come. There is a fire and and a power that is on the way. I have told you of it before. I want you to be fully ready. 

The power that is coming in this wave is unlike anything you have ever seen. It will frighten many, but you have been prepared. You will know it for what it is. You will know it as a sign that I am near. You will recognize it as a sign that I am in charge and that things are about to change. 

I love you daughter and I will take you as far as you are willing to go in this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment