Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Constant change...

My prayer:

I am learning to appreciate change in a whole new way God. So often, when I am following you and your will for my life, when change comes, it doesn't look good at first but if I trust you in it, it all works out for my good. I have seen it so many times now that I am no longer afraid of change. I look forward to change and even crave it sometimes. But, only because I can trust you. 

God, thank you for changing how I think about change and thank you for always making things work out for my good. LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Change is constant. Everything, live things, dead things, things that were never alive in the first place are still always changing. Somethings just change at a slower rate and it is hard to perceive the change. 

The same is true of people. Everybody is changing constantly. Some just change faster than others. 

The only thing constant in this world is me. I am your rock and I am immovable. I will be today as I was yesterday and as I will be tomorrow. I will n3ver change. 

However, everything around me is in constant change. To think you are not changing is a delusion and a lie. Don't listen to the lie. Know that I am constantly helping you to become everything I created you to be and that means change. Live this life of change with me and see your success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment