Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Life's facets...

 My prayer: 

Wonderful God. This daily communion commitment I made with my church family has been AWESOME! I love ending each day in conscious remembrance of you and your sacrifice for me. I also love the healing that I have experienced! THANK THANK THANK YOU!!! I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to stand those headaches and they have been completely gone for 24 hours now! I can't remember the last time I was completely pain free for 24 hours!! 

You are awesome and your power is humbling and wonderful. I love you so much and I am so grateful for YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

It really is all about what you choose to remember. It is about what you choose to think about. It is about what you decide is important in your life. Those are the things that will define your experience of life. 

Life is a many faceted thing. You get to choose what facets you focus on and that guides your experience in life. Do you know those people that are always miserable no matter what happens? How about the people that are always happy and at peace no matter what happens? The only difference between those two people is what they focus on. 

Both, all aspects of life are always present. But you define, you decide, what you are going to experience from it. There is no experience so bad that good can't come out of it and there is no experience so good that bad can't come out of it. You know the saying "Too much of a good thing..." well, it is true. 

Good, bad, indifferent, chose what you want to experience. If you don't like your experience today, take a look at what you are thinking about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment