Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 27, 2012

The truth exposed...

My prayer:
God, my God. I don't want to get in the way tonight. I just want to listen. 


What God Said Tonight:
The whitewash is coming off. Things and people are being exposed for the truth that is within them. There was a time when people could hide their sin for years. That time is over. All truth is being exposed right now. Some of it is not pretty. But this is necessary. 


People are not going to be able to hide behind their comfortable masks any longer. 


It is time to live your life in the open. It is time to make sure that your life, that your heart is right with me so as the truth is exposed, I am exposed in you. Truth is good, but it can be painful sometimes. Let me be your truth and you will never need to worry. I am the truth and I will see the truth exposed in all things and in all people. 


I love you daughter. Gert ready for the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment