Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

God gave...

My prayer:
Blessed and highly favored of the Lord...God, they always use to say that in church..."How are you?" "I am blessed and highly favored". I never paid too much attention. It sounded so "churchy" and insincere. 

What I did not understand is that being blessed and highly favored in You is a real thing! You bless everything I touch. You gave me the perfect job that fulfills me so much. You give me friends and partners that complete me in ways that would be impossible without them. You give me opportunities everyday to serve you and your people. It is all so amazing! 

I prayed for so many years for this life...well, the details were different. I thought I knew best so I prayed for some specific things. Thankfully you listened to my heart and not the specifics. You gave me what I needed to be completely satisfied. Thank you for giving me the life that would result in the joy and fullness that I as hoping for and thank you for not giving me what I thought I needed to have that life. You are awesome God and I am so grateful to you!!!

What God Said Tonight:
I gave you my heart. The rest is just icing. I have loved you since the beginning of time and I will love you through eternity. i have this great desire to pour out my love on you tonight my daughter. I want you to feel my love surround you. I want my love to be the last thing you experience today before you go to bed. I want my love to be the first thing you experience in the morning. Tomorrow morning, pay attention. I want to show you my love first thing in the morning. 

I think about you all the time. You are engraved in the palm of my hand and I will never let you down. 

You can trust me with my kids. I will never let them down. When you pray for others, pray in the confidence of my will for their lives. That is important, no more than ever. 

Love like you have always wanted to love. Celebrate every victory and rest your weary head with me tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. John 3: 16-18 "This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person's failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him.

    ReplyDelete