Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

God moved in...

My prayer:
Father God. Your presence is thick here tonight. 


I love being in your presence. I can't imagine what it is like for people who have never experienced your presence. It is like air to me. I cannot live without your presence. Now that I know you, and as I get to know you better every day, I want to be in your presence all the time. Waiting for "church" is not enough. I need to experience you when I wake up in the morning, in the shower, during breakfast, during my commute, at work, after work, at home, with friends, when I am alone...ALWAYS. 


God, you are welcome any place I am and you are welcome any time. I LOVE YOU LIKE CRAZY! What do you want to say tonight God? I am hear listening.


What God Said Tonight:
I live in you. When you invited me into your life, into your heart, I moved right in. You will never be without my presence because I am in you. 


Remember that day? It was so beautiful, by the river, you invited me into your heart. I moved in that day and I will never move out unless you evict me. I love you so much and I don't ever want to be apart from you again. 


You are my precious daughter and heir. You will receive every blessing in my will to you. They are all yours right now, right here. There is no need to wait to receive my promises. They are ALL for you. 


My children can have so much more than what they are settling for. A day will come, and come soon, when my children will step into and receive their full inheritance. But, you can have it all now if you want it. My promises are for today. Not yesterday and not tomorrow. My promises are for you and they are for today. 


Love you. Rest well and prepare to receive ALL that I have for you.

1 comment:

  1. Isaiah 12:1 [ My Strength and Song ] And you will say in that day, "I thank you, God. You were angry but your anger wasn't forever. You withdrew your anger and moved in and comforted me.

    ReplyDelete