Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Peace and trust...

My prayer:
What an awesome day of rest and of peace God. No demands, no worries, no pressure. Thank you God for giving me rest. Thank you for the challenges you give me. Thank you for the gifts you give me to meet the challenges and thank you that you always give me rest when the challenge is done. 

God, you always give me everything I need. "Grateful" and "Thank you" are just words and they seem so little in the face of all that you have done and all that you do. I love you God and I am beyond grateful for you in my life. 

I ask God that you help me to be super productive tomorrow to get all the things done that I did not do today. Show me each thing that you want me to do, when you want me to do it. Thank you God!

What God Said Tonight:
I am your peace. Come and rest in me and I will give you peace. When you see and recognize that I am in charge and that I really will take care of you and all of your needs all the days of your life, when you really believe that, there is no fear, no worry, no stress that can bother you. 

Do you want to live a stress free life? It is completely attainable. It is completely possible and all you have to do is trust me as much as you say you do. All you have to do is trust me to be me. i will always bless you and I will always provide a way out for you.

 I love you. I want the best for you. I want you to be blessed and happy. I want you to be completely fulfilled and healthy. I want you to be all that I created you to be. 

Trust me, trust my motives and live in the peace that it brings. 

1 comment:

  1. John 16:33 I've told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace.

    ReplyDelete